- What is Picto Online?
- What kind of services are offered?
- What are the advantages of Picto Online?
- How to calculate the price of an order?
- What are the production time limits?
- How to access my account?
- I am unable to log in with my username and password
- I have some uploading issues
- What file format should I use?
- What should be the resolution of my files?
- What kind of paper or media should I use?
- I want to add white margins
- What kind of colour space for my files?
- I get the message: “RVB without profile”
- I would like to benefit from the school or organization discount
- What are the shipping costs?
- Where can I find my invoice?
- How can I access the listing of my orders?
- I did not find any answers to my questions
What is Picto Online?Return to top
What kind of services are offered?Return to top
- Photo print: C-print and pigment inkjet printing.
- Mounted print: Mounted prints on different medias.
- Framed print: Framed prints in different types of frames.
- Acrylic print: Acrylic mounted prints or under acrylic prints
- Canvas and subframe: Printed canvas mounted on a wooden frame
- On rigid media: Prints on different types of rigid medias such as dibond, acrylic, etc.
- On flexible media: Prints on different types of flexible medias such as wallpapers, large size canvas, etc.
- Certified proof: Certified proof fogra
What are the advantages of Picto Online?Return to top
- Professional quality for your photographic prints
- Competitive prices with an invoicing to the squared centimeter.
- Prints and finish made-to-measure, precise to the millimeter
- Free online support service: serviceclient@PictoOnline.fr
- Availability of ICC profiles to prepare your images and ensure optimal final result
- Possibility to order very large size prints:
- Maximum width 1,25m for C-prints
- Maximum width 1,60m for pigment inkjet printing
- Maximum width 2,50m for printing on flexible media 2x3m printing on rigid media
- Optimized production time, see our time limits
- Possibility to transfer an order to a third-party for its confirmation and payment
- Monitoring of orders and notifications by email
- Shipping of prints at home or to another address by post, Colissimo, Chronopost France/Europe depending on price and destinations
- Possibility for free picking in our two offices, Bastille and La Défense
How to calculate the price of an order?Return to top
- The calculator available on the Homepage allows you to quickly calculate a price.
- Simulate your order without uploading your pictures. Without being logged-in, you can therefore simulate the price of your prints and finish. By logging-in, you can access the recap page, simulate the shipping price and print an invoice.
- Simulate the order by uploading your files. When you are logged-in, you will be able to save your order in order to get an invoice right away, and make your order latter. The files are saved for three days on our servers. After this time, your saved order will be deleted.
What are the production time limits?Return to top
How to access my account?Return to top
I am unable to log in with my username and passwordReturn to top
I have some uploading issuesReturn to top
Rejection after upload: Picto Online does not recognize your files. Verify that your files are in the format JPG, TIF or PDF and that each file does not exceed 2go.
What file format should I use?Return to top
If you are not familiar with the PDF format, use in priority JPG and TIF files.
What should be the resolution of my files?Return to top
The final formatting will be done automatically. During the configuration of your print, the E-factor indicates if your file is too small for the size of your print.
If you nevertheless want to prepare your files for final formatting, opt for a resolution of 300 dpi.
What kind of paper or media should I use?Return to top
The rendition of a print on a screen being very hard to adequately reproduce, nothing is better than being able to see and touch your prints “in real life”. This is why we offer sample catalogues of each of our media and papers in the section “Shop”.
We also invite you to come to our office at Picto Bastille 53bis rue de la Roquette 75011 Paris, where it will be our pleasure to show you the different options and previews for your photos.
Finally, you can ask your questions by email to serviceclient@PictoOnline.fr and we will advise you quickly.
I want to add white marginsReturn to top
What kind of color space for my files?Return to top
Avoid the color spaces CMYK or greyscale, except in the case of certified proof, for which a CMYK colour space is necessary.
We automatically convert your file in the color space of the media chosen.
For those who have a calibrated screen and want to visualize the preview of the media chosen on their screen, all our ICC profiles can be downloaded by clicking on Download ICC profile during the choice of paper or media.
I get the message: “RVB without profile”Return to top
If your image is in the color space sRGB*, there will be no incidence.
If your image is in another color space, it is better to find a way to save your file embarking an ICC profile.
*sRGB : Generic color space is generally set by default on the photography programs. If you have not modified it, it is certainly your working space by default.
I would like to benefit from the school or organization discountReturn to top
You will then be able to recreate your account and the dean of your school or organization will validate your request.
What are the shipping costs?Return to top
The shipping costs depend on the shipping option chosen, the destination and the total weight of your order (print+finish+packing).
The total weight of your order appears on the recap page after the validation of your basket.
|Simple postal shipping (no tracking or time limit engagement):||max 300g||2,50€ HT|
|Colissimo (with tracking, time limit of 48h in France)||max 2Kg||7,20€ HT|
|Chronopost (with tracking, time limit 24h in France)*||à partir de||10,88€ HT|
Where can I find my invoice?Return to top
In the case of online payment by credit card, the invoice is directly sent by PDF in the attachment of the confirmation email.
The invoice is also available when you are connected with your account Picto Online in Online, dans My orders.